Lizzard Of Oz
- My first attempt at gluten free waffles. Honey cinnamon waffles. Yum! #glutenfree @ Panthercorn Mountain instagram.com/p/yfPjz8I7U5/ 17 hours ago
- I hate editing! So I made waffles. Now I'm back to editing. Send coffee. @ Panthercorn Mountain instagram.com/p/yfIN1tI7YY/ 18 hours ago
- Book Update: Every Minute is a New Day is going thru some editing and restructuring. New @kickstarter campaign is in the works. #Alzheimers 19 hours ago
Lizzardology TagsAdventures In Vacation aliens Alzheimer's Alzheimer's quote of the night Amy's life art art & soul Austin Film Society Austin TX buddhism celebrity cameos in dreamtime adventures crazy dreams creativity david bowie Depression doctor who dragon man dreams dreamwork Dweezil Zappa El Rey Network El Rey Pulpo enlightenment family fat fear film fitness food Frank Zappa Fuzzy Lizzard Jewels Ghetto Gourmet god How Can I Find God When I Can't Even Find My Keys inspiration life love magic manifesting my dreams through art me movies moving music my vagina get's into the weirdest conversations national poetry month neil gaiman nurse nurse bitterpill Onslow The Occult Octopus original short stories by Amy Moloney pagan photo poetry Quentin Tarantino Reanimating the warrior goddess religion Robert Rodriguez Rockstar Junkie Chronicles roller derby Self Discovery sexuality sharpie on cardstock short story Skippy stress of moving 1100 miles from everything I've ever known stupid life terrible haiku saturday toes on film vagina project weapons of mass salvation witchy woman has a dream writing Zappa Plays Zappa zombies zombie toes
Most popular Lizzard scribbles
LizzardologyAbsurdity Is The Only Reality Adventures In Imagination All the World is a Stage Artistically Inclined El Rey Pulpo Finding Film Ghetto Gourmet Legendary Creature Called Geekgirl Magic Witch Lady Makes Stuff Music Is The Best My Public Dream Journal Nurse Bitterpill Original Writing By The Fuzzy Lizzard Randomness Of Being Roller Derby: Loose Lee's Retirement Plan Sharpie On Cardstock Stupid Human Gets A Clue The Life And Times Of Fuzzy Lizzard Zombie Toes
Shit I just writ
- Every Minute is a New Day: 8 MORE DAYS!
- 11 Days! FAQ: Every Minute is a New Day
- Update: Every Minute is a New Day
- Every Minute is a New Day: 17 Days Left
- It’s here.
- Do Not Squander Your Madness On Petty Things Like Reality: The Smile Challenge
- Richard Linklater and the Little Monk of Odin Hill
- Crow’s Feet Are a Rite of Passage to Fabulous, Right?
- Out of Dream Experience
Monthly Archives: November 2011
It is quite revealing when you write little blurbs in your google documents whilst in the grips of an alcohol induced and self reflecting stupor. Here are some of the things I wrote after finishing off a bottle of Sailor … Continue reading
So in a few short months I turn 37. Seems like an innocuous number to most. But for some reason this number is hurtling at me like a meteor from space. It has been suffocating me in my sleep and haunting me … Continue reading
Tonight I tried this facial recipe I found online to mimick the effects of those expensive pore strips. It works terrifically for exfoliating. But it is a bit difficult to apply. As usual the herbalist in me had to tweek … Continue reading
Old new age girls shouldn’t be left unsupervised with their thoughts… If The Secret really works, I’m in trouble. Because I’d probably have been accidentally killed by my time traveling Scottish warrior during a weird sex act involving his claymore … Continue reading