Lizzard Of Oz
- @4SelfPublishing #kickstarter for my #Alzheimers book, Every Minute is a New Day launched yesterday. Please share. kickstarter.com/projects/fuzzy… … 1 day ago
- @Sethrogen Hello, kickstarter for my #Alzheimers book, Every Minute is a New Day launched yesterday. Please share. kickstarter.com/projects/fuzzy… … 2 days ago
- @NathanFillion Hi, kickstarter for my #Alzheimers book, Every Minute is a New Day launched yesterday. Please share. kickstarter.com/projects/fuzzy… 2 days ago
Lizzardology TagsAdventures In Vacation aliens Alzheimer's Alzheimer's quote of the night Amy's life art art & soul Austin Film Society Austin TX buddhism celebrity cameos in dreamtime adventures crazy dreams creativity david bowie Depression doctor who dragon man dreams dreamwork Dweezil Zappa El Rey Network El Rey Pulpo enlightenment family fat fear film fitness food Frank Zappa Fuzzy Lizzard Jewels Ghetto Gourmet god How Can I Find God When I Can't Even Find My Keys inspiration life LIttle E love magic manifesting my dreams through art me movies moving music my vagina get's into the weirdest conversations national poetry month neil gaiman nurse nurse bitterpill Onslow The Occult Octopus original short stories by Amy Moloney pagan photo poetry Quentin Tarantino Reanimating the warrior goddess religion Robert Rodriguez Rockstar Junkie Chronicles roller derby Self Discovery sexuality sharpie on cardstock short story Skippy stress of moving 1100 miles from everything I've ever known stupid life terrible haiku saturday toes on film vagina project weapons of mass salvation writing Zappa Plays Zappa zombies zombie toes
Most popular Lizzard scribbles
LizzardologyAbsurdity Is The Only Reality Adventures In Imagination All the World is a Stage Artistically Inclined El Rey Pulpo Finding Film Ghetto Gourmet Legendary Creature Called Geekgirl Magic Witch Lady Makes Stuff Music Is The Best My Public Dream Journal Nurse Bitterpill Original Writing By The Fuzzy Lizzard Randomness Of Being Roller Derby: Loose Lee's Retirement Plan Sharpie On Cardstock Stupid Human Gets A Clue The Life And Times Of Fuzzy Lizzard Zombie Toes
Shit I just writ
- It’s here.
- Do Not Squander Your Madness On Petty Things Like Reality: The Smile Challenge
- Richard Linklater and the Little Monk of Odin Hill
- Crow’s Feet Are a Rite of Passage to Fabulous, Right?
- Out of Dream Experience
- Lake Karma: A short story
- Zombie Stuntmen: A Machete Kills Love Story
- The Awkward’s Guide to Being Fabulous
- PMS Film Fest
- School of Rock: The Dementia Review
Monthly Archives: July 2011
I thought to myself, “Self, Who is the sexiest mother fucker you can think of?” Then I answered myself, “That’s easy, Tom Fucking Selleck” So I goes to myself again, “How can you make yourself uber Tom Selleck sexy?” Myself … Continue reading
Insert coffee NOW!
Sometimes all you need is the sweetness of a touch so soft that butterflies take flight within your core. This is one of those moments.
This is how I roll in the sexy Lizzard Lounge
I have been planning on posting about my many rockstar obsessions over 30+ years as a rock junkie. As I am compiling information I noticed, quite to my surprise, that I am beginning to resemble my most obsessive rockstar obsession, … Continue reading
Lord, Grant me tickets to see your son play your music. Amen
I just found a spreadsheet I made years ago describing the perfect man for me. There is an entire category for men of BBC programming. This proves I am a complete nerd.
What a long strange trip it’s been… This may be the most personal post I have written to date. I am the type of person who takes inoccuous conversations with me and ponders how they came into being and how … Continue reading
This photo has nothing to do with this post. In the few weeks since my last blog post things in my life have been very weird. I have purchased a new car. I love my new car. However, it has caused … Continue reading