Lizzard Of Oz
- Besties. #catsofinstagram #KentuckyHonkeyCat @ Panthercorn Mountain instagram.com/p/zvW5kYo7ec/ 1 day ago
- She's watching the X-Files again. No amount of tuna fish can make up for this agony. #catsofinstagram… instagram.com/p/ztFFX-I7Z8/ 2 days ago
- With you, every morning is beautiful. #alzheimers #NurseBitterpill #everyminuteisanewday instagram.com/p/zsPoF5I7WX/ 2 days ago
Lizzardology TagsAdventures In Vacation aliens Alzheimer's Alzheimer's quote of the night Amy's life art art & soul Austin Film Society Austin TX buddhism celebrity cameos in dreamtime adventures crazy dreams creativity david bowie Depression doctor who dragon man dreams dreamwork Dweezil Zappa El Rey Network El Rey Pulpo enlightenment family fat fear film fitness food Frank Zappa Fuzzy Lizzard Jewels Ghetto Gourmet god How Can I Find God When I Can't Even Find My Keys inspiration life love magic manifesting my dreams through art me movies moving music my vagina get's into the weirdest conversations national poetry month neil gaiman nurse nurse bitterpill Onslow The Occult Octopus original short stories by Amy Moloney pagan photo poetry Quentin Tarantino Reanimating the warrior goddess religion Robert Rodriguez Rockstar Junkie Chronicles roller derby Self Discovery sexuality sharpie on cardstock short story Skippy stress of moving 1100 miles from everything I've ever known stupid life terrible haiku saturday toes on film vagina project weapons of mass salvation witchy woman has a dream writing Zappa Plays Zappa zombies zombie toes
Most popular Lizzard scribbles
LizzardologyAbsurdity Is The Only Reality Adventures In Imagination All the World is a Stage Artistically Inclined El Rey Pulpo Finding Film Ghetto Gourmet Legendary Creature Called Geekgirl Magic Witch Lady Makes Stuff Music Is The Best My Public Dream Journal Nurse Bitterpill Original Writing By The Fuzzy Lizzard Randomness Of Being Roller Derby: Loose Lee's Retirement Plan Sharpie On Cardstock Stupid Human Gets A Clue The Life And Times Of Fuzzy Lizzard Zombie Toes
Shit I just writ
- Getting Old at the Grocery Store
- The Power of Fear
- Every Minute is a New Day: 8 MORE DAYS!
- 11 Days! FAQ: Every Minute is a New Day
- Update: Every Minute is a New Day
- Every Minute is a New Day: 17 Days Left
- It’s here.
- Do Not Squander Your Madness On Petty Things Like Reality: The Smile Challenge
- Richard Linklater and the Little Monk of Odin Hill
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I was asked to participate in an upcoming art show. This may seem strange to those who know me. As I am not an artist. Or at least a visual artist. This invitation was based on an idea I have … Continue reading
The Gods know a truth they refuse to reveal The beyond is just a shadow of the world that so long ago stood On the mountains of the globe and in the valleys of the kings We grasp with clenched … Continue reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etU_wtP5Pck&feature=player_embedded Train for the finest “O” face. Just count to… uh… whatever.
Walter & The Jesus The stare down. The intensity. The secret love and passion of two crazy dudes who love to bowl.
Be nice to me. I’m just getting used to this blogging thing. I’m trying to tell actual stories about my actual life. Really, my life has been weird enough to write blogs about it. It may take me a while … Continue reading